Monday 7 November 2011

Identifying my Target Audience.

I have said throughout this blog that i am aiming for my target market to be 'educated adults'. I have defined what educated means and what my target audience is likely to like and do through questionnaires and interviews. On nearly every post i have done i have written about how my plans will affect my target audience but i have found some specific posts which i have selected which are about my target audience. Here are the posts which i have done which could relate to indentifying my audience:
Overall i have written a lot about my newspaper's and other newspaper's audiences as well as radio advert's and poster's audiences. The type of audience of a product greatly affects the way the product is sold, what it looks like and what it does etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.