Monday 7 November 2011

Script for my radio advert.

I have decided that I want to have enough time to write and record my radio advert in order to ensure I get it finished with enough time to analyse it afterwards. The script and the way it is said must be hooking, catchy and rememberable in order for my target audience to be interested and know that my newspaper exists.

The script also has to be easy to understand, quick and informative in order for me to gain potential buyers of my newspaper. I only would want one speaker to be in it as i think it would make the advert certain and not so jumbled if i was to have a couple of speakers. I haven't yet decided if i want humour to occur in the advert, but i have to keep in mind my target audience.

I have done some research into other people's (students) radio adverts to see if i can get some ideas and know what i am aiming to do:


His radio advert was okay, it does sound home made, but i will put that down the the equipment that was possible available to him.

I do think that the information was vague and i didn't get the whole picture, which i something i need to learn from. But also, i cant give too much information away because i will not have time and my target audience would switch off - their brains or their radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.