Thursday 3 November 2011

A List of the things i will include on my newspaper pages.

I wanted to do a post about what i am planning to include in the first two pages of my newspaper so i know what i have to organise and create. The way these things will be done and what i will do for them havent yet been decided.

On the front page:
  • The newspapers name, price, date etc.
  • Articles
  • Adverts
  • Pictures to support articles
  • 'Tasters' of articles and stating the page they are on
  • Headline (it will also be on the poster)
One the next (second) page:

  • Adverts
  • Smaller articles
  • The headline article may carry onto this page
  • Possibly Puzzles (educated audience)
I have to be very careful as to what i include on my newspaper pages. I found that from my questionnaire and research adults do read the newspaper, it is just what i do with the newspaper which is what will gain me audiences. My questionnaire showed that most people buy national newspapers, mainly because of the celebrity culture we have today, therefore i need to take some aspects from national neewspapers to gain a big audience. This means that i will creating something new and inventive with a local newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.