Tuesday 15 November 2011

Starting the Production of my newspaper pages, radio advert and poster.

This is the post which takes me from my research to production. Throughout my production posts and process i still plan to do a bit more research and will constantly refer back to my focus group. I decided that i need to write a list of what i need to do for all three aspects of this brief in order to make it more similar for me. So here is the rough list of things i need to do:

2 pages of Newspaper


- Plan the layout of the newspaper pages with help from the post where i have decided what is going to be on each page
- Write the articles about my main headline,film, music and art. They do not have to be perfect but they do have to be believable and interesting enough for my target audience of educated adults to want to read it.
- Create the newspaper pages on Publisher while looking back at my font and content posts and plans. The colours and layout have to be very similar to what i have planned etc.
- Print off the newspaper pages, trying to choose the correct sort of paper only if available.
- Do the evaluation of my newspaper pages, declaring what is good or bad about them.


Radio Advert


- Write the final script after altering my script with the help from my focus group
- Find somebody who has the right voice for the job
- Do some tests on what the person sounds like
- Record my radio advert and then put it on this blog, then evaluate it.


Poster


- Do some plans of what the poster could look like
- I am planning to be very traditional with this poster because they are fairly affective, so look back at research on existing posters.
- Make the poster on Publisher or PhotoShop, whatever one works best, looking back at typography plans etc.


I will do all of these points as soon as i can so i will have more time to improve them afterwards. When creating them i will refer back to the research i have done in order to ensure my finished artifacts target my chosen market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.