Tuesday 22 November 2011

How i am going to record my radio advert.

I have been thinking about how i am going to do this and what the simplest and most effective way to do it. I have come up with a few ways of how to do it and the positives and negatives of doing it this way via Microsoft Word:




I have decided that looking at the table, that in order to make sure my recording sounds the best and is done in the most efficient time, that i am going to use my ipod to record it. I am aware that this isn't really how it is done in the real world but due to how well it sounds and how easy it is to then upload to my computer it would be the best option for me to use.

The radio advert that i analysed previously sounded much like the microphone was being passed from person to person, however as i am only planning to have one person to speak on my advert i will not have that problem. i also thought her advert sounded very echoey which i really do not want, to prevent this i can make sure that my ipod isn't too far away from the speaker so that it is clear and easy to understand - therefore making it sound more professional.

I am planning to do a few tests to see how it sounds with parts of my script to make sure i have chosen the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.