Monday 7 November 2011

My headline story.

This is just a little post just to sum up my future plan for my headline story. This story is going to be on my front page in big and bold writing. I am going to figure out the subject and headline name in a few weeks.

I have to make sure that the name of my headline is very shocking, slightly exaggerated for somebody to want to read it. I also mustn't spend that much time writing my article because this is not what i am being marked on.

I could have a little bit of the article on the front page and then say that the story continues onto the next page, this persuades my reader to want to turn into the paper, therefore looking at the other things on the page.

I could also have photos to support my article, so that it makes that article easier to understand and the reader will spend longer on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.