Tuesday 15 November 2011

Drawn plan of page layout.

I have said throughout i will decide how big articles will be when i have written them and when i am actually making my newspaper on Publisher etc. However, i decided to do a post where i decide roughly how my layout will be on the two pages. So here is a drawn plan of my cover page and the next page in:



I am planning for my colour-scheme to be very blue and black, with white writing as i feel it is very modern and new. I also think it will contrast with the other newspapers on the shelves. I have to keep in mind that i canno use too many dark colours because i am printing on traditional newspaper paper and it woudnt hold a lot of ink.

I want to overlap the outlines of different boxes so it gives the look that i have thrown it together, and also it is a new take on the traditional newspapers where everything is in line and square.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.