Wednesday 28 September 2011

E-mail reply back from Radio Norwich about audience demographics.

A few days ago, i sent an e-mail to Radio Norwich asking about the demographics of their target audiences, and result! I got an e-mail back! Here is a copy of the e-mail i was sent:



I'm sure that if it cant be read, then you could just click on it and get an enlarged picture. I have taken into account that their audience is not really what I'm aiming for. Their average listener is mainly female, whereas i would prefer both genders - i have kept in mind though that it will not be exactly symmetrical between both genders. There are 51,000 listeners tuning in on a weekly basis which is the sort of audience I'm expecting.

Hopefully i get a reply back from the third and final radio station - BBC Radio Norfolk very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.