Tuesday 27 September 2011

Planning my questionnaire lesson 27/09/2011.

I have to make a questionnaire to give out to people so i can find out about my target audience. Firstly though, i have to do some planning.

In the design of the questionnaire, there are two types of data i need:

  • Qualitative - Quality based
  • Quantitative - Quantity based
I have some experience with these two terms as i did sociology for a year. I made a short slide show on quantitative and qualitative data. There needs to be a balance between both datas:


ss_9447448"> href="http://www.slideshare.net/osmithas/qualitative-9447448" title="Qualitative" target="_blank">Qualitative <iframe src="http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/9447448" width="425" height="355" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no">iframe>


I am planning to do a few drafts of the questionnaires so that people can write some improvement notes on it. I am not only going to give the questionnaire to my target audience as this would mean i am narrowing the possibilities - this questionnaire is to find out my target audience. I will also ask people outside school as well as inside - to broaden my horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.