Wednesday 21 September 2011

Planning Questionnaire about Target Audiences.

In a previous lesson, I did a drawing of a map which states different characteristics and lifestyle choices that my target audience may have.  Here is the map which i took on my ipod then transferred to my computer:





I attempted to maket a questionnaire on google documents, but my computer froze and i had to delete evereything. I am doing more research into my target audience because i need to find out :

  • Where is the best place to sell my newspaper. Stand, newsagents, vending machines - all of these? Would my target audience go to these places?
  • What type of articles and ads should be in my newspaper which realate to my audience.
  • What radio station my ad should be heard on (i will choose this by finding out the audiences of the radio stations and how much they fit to my target audience)
  • What time my ads should be heard on the radio. Would my target audience be in the car, or listen to the radio at that time? Depends on their lifestyle.
  • Where and how should my newspaper poster be shown. Typically outside the newsagent where it is sold?
I can find these out with the help of my questionnaire, getting in contact with radio stations via e-mail or looking on their websites, and having a look around my city because that is where i am planning for my newspaper to be sold and advertised (its a local newspaper).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.