Tuesday 27 September 2011

Questionnaire: Draft 1.

Here is the first version of my questionnaire to find out the demographics and information about my target audience. This questionnaire will help me to determine who i should aim my newspaper, the radio ad and the poster at in order to gain the biggest and most secure market. It will help me to find out things like when my target audience are most likely to listen to the radio and where they would most likely buy a newspaper. I am handing the questionnaire out to everybody, no matter what characteristics they have to make sure i have made the right desition aiming at educated adults:





 When i have had all of the 16 questionnaires filled out, i will make them into charts and general data.



There are already some improvements i have to make to it before i have even had anybody fill it out:

- I could ask what section of the newspaper most people read. E.g: sports, general, politics, entertainment, puzzles etc.
- I should ask if they have any children!
- When i say "go to school, i should say if the adults have to take their children to school etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.