Tuesday 27 September 2011

Questionnaire Results and Analysis

I need to analyse my questionnaire results, so i decided im going to create a powerpoint which i then put on slideshare to then put on this post. This is only the results and analysis of the printed questionnaire i did and handed out, not my Facebook questionnaire. Here is the powerpoint:




Overall, from my research analysis i have decided that i am going to stay with my idea of aiming towards 'educated adults', as i believe that this isnt common in local newspapers as they try to aim to the normal, everyday person, but i want to create something new and different with my newspaper but still keep some tradition - in order to hook the more mature audience. I found that older people do like to keep some tradition but are interested in what is new because as they have their careers just about sorted, can afford modern technologies.

I dont really need to write a conclusion as i wrote about what i found out about males and females and their interestions with radio, newspapers and posters at the end of my powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.