Tuesday 18 October 2011

What Are The Possibilities For My Radio Advert?

I have been thinking about what i could do for my radio advert, what the script will be like and what i need to do to attract my audience. I have also thought about how i could produce it - using a computer? Special voice recorder etc? I have taken into account that i may have to cut the recorded voice around so it would make sense to record it on the computer.

In order to attract adults, i have decided right from the start not to make it humorous, because more than likely they will not find it funny. It is a risk i am not willing to take. I'm not going to make it fully serious though, as i believe my target audience aren't, i would want to make it upbeat and positive. This is the way i could gain the most audience.

I have also decided from the beginning of the process of making my radio advert that i am going to advertise my newspaper as a whole, not just my headline. This is because the advert could then be used frequently, not just for the day that the headline is on the front page. This means i would get more for money and have more of an effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.