Saturday 13 August 2011

Time-Management

These 6, nearly 7 weeks have given me the chance to choose and plan what my brief will entail. It has shown me that my time-management can be quite good. As i am one to do quite a lot of work in detail, as i did last year, i want to get as much work done as i can as early as possible - making me stress less near to my exams.

I want to get the two pages of the newspaper and the radio advert out of the way first as i know these will take the most time, and probably the most difficulty. The poster will be the quickest and easiest for me i believe - a few hours on Photoshop.

I will make sure i always have enough time to blog about every stage of me producing these artifacts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.