Saturday 13 August 2011

The Likely Target Audience of my newspaper

As i have hinted along the way, i am more up for doing the first two bullet-points: a poster for the newspaper and a radio advertisement for the newspaper.


The likely target audience for my local newspaper would i think, be the educated, older/adult audience. The way i write and present the articles and posters will determine what audience will want to buy and read the artifact. The newspaper will be a local one - so a Norwich/Norfolk audience, therefore the news must be local to them. As the newspapers around this area mainly sell for way under a £1, a wide audience will be able to buy it - from all types of backgrounds.

I did a presentation on a PowerPoint about the general target audiences of newspapers:









I need to make sure that my poster and radio advertisement target my chosen audience also. I could do this through the production, publishing and distribution of the two artifacts.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.