Thursday 11 August 2011

My Technological Developement: 1994-present day


I was planning to do a powerpoint, however i am not able to get it onto blogger or even onto prezi, so i have had to make it on prezi instead. This presentation shows the technology i have been in contact with as soon as i was born the the exact moment now. I've had to give-or-take the amount of technology as my memory goes, but these technologies are the most rememorable. I have dated each year - this is not nessesarily the year the technologies came out as i havent got eventhing as soon as they were released - but each year represents when i got or was in contact with a technology. I may have got something one year and still have it, this timeline just shows the first time i got something, and where a technology device is repeated is when i upgraded or got a new one. Keep in mind that i am probably a part of the 'late majority; when it comes to the Diffusion of Innovation Theory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.