Tuesday 5 July 2011

My First Post.

This is the second blog i have ever done and hopefully it will go as well as the first. The evening of every media lesson i will try to upload a post about the discussions and the information i have discovered in that lesson. This is mainly for my benefit so i can look back to them for reference and to also show my journey of production and learning through the year. There are some main points i need to know which i have outlined:

  • This blog and the project i am planning to do must be done by January, so i can alter it for the strict deadline in February.
  • Show my ability to plan and construct a media product using the appropriate technical and creative skills.
  • Show my knowledge and understanding through the process of the project and also when i finally evaluate my own work.
  • Show my ability to undertake, apply and present appropriate research - whenever i do anything, always make sure research has been to done to make sure i am doing the correct thing that will target the correct audience.
  • My media portfolio will be produced through a combination of two or more o the following medias: a video, print, web-based, audio (radio) or games software.
  • Make sure i do a good amount of work - informative but not boring.
  • Be organised and start SOON!
  • Make evidence of EVERYTHING i do.
I am planning to work on my own as last year things went very successfully and i was able to keep things controlled and organised.
I have a big list of the things i need to include in my blog. E.g: target audiences, planning of posters etc. This list also tells me what i must include to gain the higher marks. I will follow this as much as i can.

THIS YEAR I AM PLANNING - FINISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.