Thursday 15 December 2011

Starting to make.

I have frequently done a lot of research about newspapers in general and also in plenty more detail. I have now started to make my newspaper pages and the steps i go through to make this is being recorded on a powerpoint. I am making the actual newspaper on publisher, which unfortunaley is an older one, but it does the job. 

I have also started to plan my radio advert, and who i will get to speak on it for me. I am now on my christmas holidays so i will have lots of time to do things now and again. I probably will not be able to do my newspaper pages because i am making it on the school computers, but this wont stop me doing a little more preparation for making it.

I will also have to make my newspaper poster on the school computer as i do not have publisher at home, but after the christmas holidays all of our classes will be devoted to the creation of our year project. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.