Monday 5 December 2011

Making my newspaper page 1.

Now that i have planned what my layout of my pages are going to be, the colours, size of the page and that im not going to take too much time writing it, i think its about time that i should start actually making the page! I am going to record everything that i do and mistakes and problems that hopefully do not come up.

I couldnt decide whether i should do a quick test run of my newspaper page to really know what i was doing as i havent really made a realistic - looking newspaper before. I will only do the newspaper's front page on this post so i can really get to know what i am doing and to break it up so it isnt so confusing.

I also decided that i would do it like the pros and make it on the good ole' fashioned Microsoft Publisher so i can change the size of the page i want - to the traditional newspaper size like i planned. I understand that this possibly be the oldest publisher version available, however, it is the only one i can use therefore have to make the best of this situation.

                                      



I made my newspaper page by looking at my drawn plan layout and all of the plans i have previously done and finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.