Saturday 10 December 2011

Making a scan square/QR code.

I did decide a while ago that i was going to make my own original scan code on a website i found which can do it for free. As my newspaper doesn't have its own website i am just going to make it so it links to my blog. It shows on my drawn plans that i am having a QR code on my poster and one of my newspaper pages so that anyone interested in my newspaper can scan.

I have made my own free QR code on this website which is a link to my blog:  http://www.qrstuff.com/

This is a scan of what you have to type in to make a scan square:


All i did next was download that image and save it which was very quick and i now have my own original scan code!


So here is my code which has been saved on my computer that links anyone who scans it with their smartphone straight to my blog as i do not have a website for my newspaper: 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of using QR codes to increase readership. Maybe when you have anything you need audience feedback on you can advertise in appropriate locations using the QR code to get people interacting with your products.

    Remember it's not about 'keeping' and audience nowadays, it's about getting them 'engaged' with the media texts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.