Tuesday 6 December 2011

A drawn plan of my newspaper poster.

I have said throughout this planning process that my poster is going to be very traditional-looking as i feel like the public knows what these posters are advertsing, they are identifyable enough and they clearly work. they have been used for many years, therefore it would be a very big risk for me to change the way they look and are presented.

After a lot of reasearch, i now think its about time i plan the layout of my poster eventhough it would still be a very traditional layout. I thought i should just do one so i have something to follow when making it on PhotoShop.

I also said in a recent post that i am going to make my newspaper pages and radio advert before my poster as i feel that these will take the most planning and making. But i thought i would just plan what i am going to do for my poster in order to have myself organised.

So here is my hand-drawn plan of my poster layout:




Looking at my very faint (as i done it in pencil not realising how it would turn out on the scan!) plan of the layout of my newspaper i can see that it is very simple and is traditional of what a newspaper sandwich board poster looks like which was my aim all along with the poster. This is because people know what they look like and what they are advertising and as this design has been used for years it must work. I also think it is bold and eye-catching and people know what the poster is advertising.

I will follow this plan when making my poster which will probably be done when i have finished my radio advert and newspaper pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.