Monday 6 February 2012

Starting to make my newspaper's poster.

I was my idea and concept to make my poster for my newspaper very traditional as it is recognisable. And also, i wanted the first headline poster of my new newspaper to not say anything particular about my newspaper being new, i want to start my newspaper image with something which is a new take on the traditional newspaper.

It might make the viewers believe that i am not creating a new newspaper, but i feel that if i were to make this clear, an audience may be a little put off buying it as it hasnt been tried and tested.

To make my newspaper poster, i have looked back at the past posts i have done about it and recapped. I will also go by my drawn out plan of the layout of my poster. I think i will make my newspaper poster on publisher as it is easy to use and does the basics well, and do it on an A4 sized page because if i were to put my poster up in public i will make it the correct size for a sandwich bpard but as this is a prototype so to speak, this will be an okay size.

I want the look of my newspaper to match my newspaper pages in order for them to look related. I have looked back at the title of my newspaper page in order to see what font i used etc.

Just like i did for my newspaper pages, i will document the stages i went through to achieve my poster via a powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.