Thursday 9 February 2012

Changing my headline title one last time.

Hopefully the last time i have to change it... changing it will also make what the article is about less obvious and will sort out my problem of cutting a word up. So here is my changed and final front page:





I then just remembered that i haven't changed the title of my newspaper's headline poster. So, i started to change it and found out that the word 'destroyed' doesn't fit onto my page!!! So to solve this problem, i decided to change the order of the words. I know that i had to keep the same words as the newspaper title so they both related to each other and it is known that they are from the same story. So after experimenting with the different orders of these three words, i came up with my final, about-to-be-printed copy:




As it can be seen, i decided to put the longest  and most trouble-making word in the middle, so that it would look better when i change the size of the two words above and below it - making them bigger. I personally think this looks so much better than what i had previously done, and with then print this version off to show my target audience.

I will have to see how it prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.