Friday 24 February 2012

Completed project and ancillary projects.

I am soo glad that i have finally finished my products that i have spent soo long researching and planning for. I am pleased with the finsihed products but it isn't over yet...

Here is a photo of my finished products:





 I have had to print them out on A3 paper so that when i come to asking my focus group about them, they can have a good look. If i were to really put my products in the market, i would make my newspaper A4 size because it therefore makes my newspaper portable and i would keep my newspaper's poster the same size so it would fit into a sandwich board.

My poster, i decided that it would be a good idea to put the date on it so that it matches my newspaper because this poster is controlled by the newsagents, therefore they may forget to take the poster down when the issue isn't out anymore. So, it is just safer to put the date on the bottom, just about the contact details.

With my poster, it was suggested to me that i use a photocopier to make all the text bigger and more spread out on the A3 page. I have decided to do this, only if i have enough time because i don't feel as if it is essential.

Here is my radio advert:


Untitled from Olivia Smith on Vimeo.



Next step: Do questionnaires of each project and give them to my target audience. Then, start my evaluation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.