Friday 27 January 2012

Testing the quality of recording on my ipod.

I decided that i was going to record my radio advert on my ipod as it is quick, easy and i think the quality is very good eventhough it isnt a professional gadget.

It has been a while since i have researched radio adverts so i looked back and what posts i have done about it (the many that there are) and got the person i chose to read out the radio script i wrote myself to see what it sounded like.

The person i chose to use to say my script and advertise was male, adult and had a slight Norfolk accent, but still spoke fairly articulately. The characteristics of his voice strongly represent the target audience i am aiming at, therefore they will not feel intimidated or have the wrong idea of my newspaper.

Here is the sound recording which i put onto vimeo:


Untitled from Olivia Smith on Vimeo.

Once i heard what it sounded like, i was happy with it as it was clear at the narrator got the script correct. 





Untitled from Olivia Smith on Vimeo.


I do understand that it may not sound right just playing it like this, but if this were to be played on a local radio station, i think it could work. There is enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.