Tuesday 10 January 2012

Reflective Comments.

I thought id better write some comments about the progress i am making so far and how i feel it is getting on. I found out that i have 4 weeks to complete everything (EEK!) which if i plan to a 'T' will be able to be achieved.

So far i am half way through the making of my newspaper's first page. I am a bit worried about the time constraints of this but i think that as i know what i am doing, i think i can get this done quickly. I don't even know the colours i am going to use, i did choose to stick to dark blues because it is a colour which is a good replacement for black. Once i get the first page done, the second will be a doddle.

When i feel like i have done my newspaper pages, i will get my focus group to look at them to see if they are liked. This is where i can make final changes before i send my page off to get printed.

For my radio advert, i have to quickly do some sound tests to see if it sounds okay. I have found a speaker who is adult, male and now and again has a slight Norfolk accent which i feel will be relatable to the radio's listeners. To test what it sounds like, i am going to get my speaker to read out the script that i made earlier on. I have a feeling that my test may turn into the real thing if it goes that well.

My poster has been thoroughly planned and i know what i am doing with it.  I do hope that it takes as little time as i think it will when i get round to it, but as i do not have the facilities to do it at home, it needs to be done at school - where i am only 5 days a week.

The weaknesses i have right now, really, is me worrying that i will not have enough time to do all of this. Also, because i like to do things to a vast extent, time may not be on my side. However, on the other side, i know what i am doing completely?

The outcomes of what i am hoping for over the next 4 weeks is done newspaper pages, a finished poster and a completed, good sounding radio advert. I WILL GET THIS DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.